IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

"Without at all questioning your "reference"to the Yunan Fong...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    To expand upon TB's reply:
    Yuman Fong says “ CF33 treats all cancers”

CF33 was tested against the NCI-60 Human Tumour Cell Lines Screen, which according to Yuman if you get a response against a 2-3 lines, everybody's very excited, in CF33s case, it killed all 60 lines (basically unheard of). Yuman then created another 20 lines of different tumour types and CF33 killed those too. So, when Yuman says "CF33 treats all cancers", he has a very solid scientific basis for saying that. It's worth watching some of the YouTube videos (from a few years ago) about CF33 where Yuman talks about this.

Yuman Fong says” CF33 won’t be used as a preventative vaccine.”

There's nothing in CF33 that the body can use to develop a antibodies to tumours so that's why it can't be used as a preventative vaccine, however, there's potential for antibodies to be developed against a tumour after it is infected by CF33, and the body breaks down the tumours in response to the immune activation caused by CF33. During the recent MAST study update investor webinar, Paul Woodard mentioned something along the lines of: as the body breaks the tumour down into proteins, it learns about the proteins of the tumours and is then recognise some of those proteins if it finds further tumours in the body. I've previously heard there was a vaccination effect after treatment with CF33 but didn't have any understanding at all until I heard that explanation, and even now I only have that very simple understanding, so if anyone know more about or please feel free to elaborate or post some links (as I don't know what search terms to use for my own research).
    "Without at all questioning your "reference"to the Yunan Fong statements ---can you direct me to where they can be found in actual print ie á recent/current Annual Report/ Asx Announcement /ASX Preso ......"

I don't know have any references handy, but you can hear it direct from the great man himself in this presentation released by Imugene on Youtube: This is 100% worth watching if you're not already familiar with how CF33 came to be or how it works!
    Last edited by Jase99: 12/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.