IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

There are no valid points here and as a 3-year holder, I always...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    There are no valid points here and as a 3-year holder, I always find it interesting that when the share price is on the up and up, we get ghosted by these clowns but the minute it turns and goes south, they're back like a bad case of herpes. Maybe that's what they should rename their avatars? Herpes 1, Herpes 2, Herpes 3?

And I'd challenge any of you Herpes to come up with a negative announcement that this company has produced or anything scientific where they've put a foot wrong over the last 3 years. Just because the sp is what it is doesn't reflect the incredible work they're doing in trying to tackle such a devastating disease. Karma is a bitch and you better hope you or a loved one don't need what this company has to offer at some point in the future. I bet if you did, you'd have a different outlook.

I've lost an old friend this week to pancreatic cancer and I'm a volunteer for Make a Wish here in New Zealand and have have 2 'wish kids' where one won't be here for Christmas and the other will more than likely have their last Christmas this year due to their prognosis. There's more to this company than just making a buck and I'm sure Leslie, Yuman and the team are committed because of what they want to achieve medically and has nothing to do with financial wealth. Yuman doesn't spend 20 hours a day thinking 'how can I become a multi millionaire'. He's thinking 'how can I cure cancer'.

Judging from your posts, you've been here all of 5 minutes. Do some research on the company and then come back to us and enlighten me and those who have followed this company for years on how we're all wrong based on facts.

And when you're done with that, go volunteer some time at the kids cancer ward for a few hours and sit with these young children with life threatening cancers and their families who are trying to cope with what their futures look like.

I guarantee you'll leave with a better perspective on how precious life really is.

Cheers
    BD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.