IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19620

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    There would currently be very few LTH selling unless their circumstances require their funds elsewhere, so who does that leave that is affecting the shareprice?
    Obviously traders, but they would have minimal effect, possibly shorters, or big investors manipulating the price in order to increase their holdings.
    You could pick any Bio company of a similar market cap and you would find they have nowhere near the pipeline with the potential that IMU have, we are looking near term for a re-rate due to the potential for updates on the MAST trial, we will have some news on Oncarlytics in 1H 2024, as well as update on Azer-cel 2H 2024.
    This is without any other news on potential collaborations, such as ALA, the RenovoRX trial results, etc.
    Even yesterday's announcement, which could only be viewed as another potentially great collaboration, and shares sold down again, how can this be viewed as anything but manipulation.
    I am not sure of the benefits or otherwise of a Nasdaq listing, some on this forum are all for it while others are cautious and believe not too much should be expected if we did list.
    Just at this moment in time, my thoughts are it would be a game changer, just purely due to market size and of course more sophisticated shareholders.
    So much happening, so many positive announcements and again we are focusing on the sp as it takes another manipulated dive to, as it is termed, 'shake the tree', I can invisage a time where some will say, I used to own shares in that company when the shares were 4c, and no-one will believe them.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.