IMU 1.43% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Dear KluckMay I suggest that before you espouse what to do with...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745

Dear Kluck

May I suggest that before you espouse what to do with medication that is properly prescribed, you might want to know why people take it. In my case it related to multiple ops from a fall at 50 and then major rib nerve damage and breathing issues arising from treatment for septic pneumonia. Medication has not been an option.

So yes diet is excellent and after 4 years in bed have now been up for a year and exercise is just walking and now caring for parents who have been there for me.

Off all medications now and am getting stronger, but I do take issue with ‘throw medication away’, as there is a need for pain relief and nerve inhibitors to manage pain that’s really intolerable as a simple example just for me. I did not want to be on it but had no choice.

You can’t simply meditate out of difficulty breathing.

Surgery to survive is of course wonderful but it can have rather tough consequences.

I am glad for you that you have been able to bin medicine, but many of us cannot and to suggest it’s an option is, I feel, unrealistic.

To everyone who has to be on medication, keep strong as it’s lifesaving or simply part of life’s journey.

I enjoyed my glass of Bollie but have discovered I am not match fit though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $508.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $667.2K 9.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3540480 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 694378 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 5147829
Last updated 15.51pm 27/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.