IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Hi Ben,You reference the Monil Shah debate - just wondering what...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Hi Ben,
    You reference the Monil Shah debate - just wondering what this debate is? I know you in particular aren't a fan of his behind the scenes work but I haven't seen anyone else reference him in this context other than Steini.

I ask, because I am personally quite happy with his efforts. These positions are quite difficult to justify from sitting in our lounge chairs - we simply have no way to know what he has done until the announcement shows up. Months, even years of work go into a process that is ultimately judged on a 20second read of 2 pages in an asx release. The reality is that we simply don't know what happens behind the scenes until that announcement comes. So why am I happy? If I recall correctly, Monil recently received significant bonus for his role in the precision deal. My belief is that Monil Shah is the primary reason why we paid peanuts for what I feel is a deal that has added significant momentum to the entire picture that is IMU - the Azercel acquisition. Of course we will likely never know what the deal would have looked like (if there was one at all) without him. And of course, we have the lease on the production facility. This I think is a sleeper - in the fullness of time I believe this will also not only save us significant costs but also be a source of revenue. You can be certain that Monil was in the middle of both of these, likely even the primary(with feedback from the board) leaving only the final decision to be voted on by the board.

The forum here generally has nothing but positive comments for this deal and its structure, yet no credit is given to Monil for that.
    We really can't judge his effort by what hasn't been announced, only by what has. I strongly believe that Hervaxx will be the next cab off the rank. For me, Monil is pulling his weight, and perhaps a 20sec read of an upcoming asx release might just convince others too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $538.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.