IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21455

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Eztrang,

I am not sure how long you have been here, IMU boards are very busy these days, I think I have only seen a couple of posts from you, so assume that’s the case? If you go back over past interviews, you will see many clues from LC. Might be easier to go to IMU’s website or Media thread? Maybe there is a IMU collection on YouTube, others may have some easier suggestions, as there are many. Probably also look back at ANNs & Monil Shah’s role at IMU & the timing of his employment.

So there may be some criticism here from other posters “like what’s Monil been doing all this time?” However it takes time to build deals & relationships (he is well known in the Industry as per LC), it also takes time for the data that BP want to see from clinical trials - both monotherapy & combination therapy, which is now pretty much in all of our clinical trials currently except for Azer-Cel but that is the plan.

Sure, we all want this to happen soon, but waiting on value adding inflection points is to our benefit, because this is all way past POC now, however we are not even up to OBD yet in CF33 trials, well as far as we know.

So we have quite a few factors at play here, including multiple IP licensed from different clinical development teams globally & people can ask, “well why isn’t Her-Vaxx licenced yet” which is currently in a Ph2 combination trial with an ICI (Keytruda) but a lot more pre-clinical data & tweaks on that B-cell immunotherapy in between.

What IF a BP has shown a lot of interest in the whole company, not just one IP? I’m not a patent lawyer, but we have more than one B-cell platform in our pipeline & like most Biotechs, our IP in trials is staggered somewhat as to acquisitions & also our funding (add bug-bear here CRs).

One thing for sure is IMU are not sitting waiting, they are doing the hard yards in clinical trials & at terrific speed with support from the FDA.

A very positive ANN today, but talk about that over on the other thread.

As per usual, our SP goes down on positive ANNs, it’s not about how investors feel about it, it’s about what shenanigans market makers can get up to with our massive SOI. So that’s why even on (all) positive ANNs people here make jokes about it (SP going down) & the reality is if these trials are successful the joke won’t be on us, in a very BIG way.

So maybe do some reading & watching & DYOR. Maybe a part of that will be @fourdollars posts & I don’t have him on ignore or many here, they have this affinity & obsession with Her-Vaxx. The Ph2 was stopped early on DSMB advice for Efficacy, it isn’t something that happens often. That’s a massive plus, but it may have affected our planned statistical review. It’s not junk, as in a combo Ph2 now & still recruiting & more data out since.

Anyway enough from me. But take a deep dive & when you have been here for a while you will understand how this stock is “Operated On” & use that to your own advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.