IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ben, Due to your many well formatted, knowledgeable &...

1. COD
    1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214

Ben,
    Due to your many well formatted, knowledgeable & informative contributions, you are extremely well respected on these threads.

As much as you are an advocate for Imugene to list on the NASDAQ to obtain the recognition, influence & financial backing, it all comes at a cost as I'm certain you are well aware. I'm sure you are also well aware that once listed, Imugene would also be confined to adhere to the strict conditions of compliance regarding & maintaining the listing.

Paul has indicated that he is keen and looking to list on the NASDAQ when and if the time is right and hopefully in 2024.
    IE: A major announcement !

The if part of the determination criteria may be subject to whether one or more of the product assets are purchased by Big Pharma, a joint collaboration with Big Pharma or dare I say the failure of an in-phase product to meet the design criteria.
    Should the if part of the determination fail to materialize, the when part of the equation kicks into gear.
    I am of the opinion that the news of listing on the NASDAQ will not come until there is a major announcement related to income.
    From what I understand, Leslie has indicated Allo CAR T Cell Therapy is the primary focus with the quickest path to revenue generated income via a potential registrational study.
    Rightfully or wrongfully, I would like to see Imugene pioneer Biopharma recognition on the ASX (apart from CSL) & give it more credence by becoming a Big Pharma right here in Australia.

Lots happening and just have to wait & see what happens, but all going well & with regard to Paul's intentions we are likely to have notification of listing on the NASDAQ by the end of the year.

Last edited by COD: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.