IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

“If anything even remotely like this looks to be taking shape,...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6550
    “If anything even remotely like this looks to be taking shape, then my shares are off the market permanently until patent cliffs start to be discussed. Forget exit strategies. As TB said recently, my chart just won't be big enough.”

Zior, Take them off the market now. You’ve been warned a deal or several deals have been flagged.

Every time LC has given us a vague signal like she did 3 times in those videos a big announcement turns up not long after . Sometimes it’s only a few days later.

You can be certain when she has repeated it three times, it’s very much at the forefront of her mind. She is a very focussed person.

CF33 has such a massive upside. I’d be very happy for a BP to come on board to boost the monetisation phase. And personally I’d like to take a substantial amount of money off the table to pursue other interests whilst leaving 50% to run for years.

So a Roache type deal suits me. As you say one sniff and your locking up your shares. One sniff and the market will send this past $2.

As LC mentioned again yesterday US INVESTORS are watching closely. We are now playing a new game. US investors will make this run hard if they see we’ve got the goods. ASX investors will take profits at .135 and go to lunch and celebrate.

So many examples lately of the complete domination a tech company can have in a global market. IMU is just about to join them on the winners podium.

Just 7 companies make up 20% of the US stock markets. Think about that.

Just look at Nvidia or Novo Nordisk Tesla Apple Meta Amazon Google! That’s what happens when you have a revolutionary paradigm shift in technology.

As LC said, “ it’s a paradigm shift, it’s revolutionary, there is nothing else out there like it.”

Time for me to do some more BUYING TODAY. The window of opportunity is getting smaller here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.