IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

I don't know what you thought my post was insinuating but I was...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I don't know what you thought my post was insinuating but I was simply pointing out the incorrect of the word approval in your post. If you think I was suggesting it was intentional to mislead people, I think that might be a bit of a reach.

Though i don't know which would be worse if it were the case, intentional or accidental. Being someone who speaks with an air of authority on Imugene, has had direct contact with the company and spends hours researching and writing about the topic, it does seem like a detail that you shouldn't be easily mixing up.

Interesting paragraph about the disclaimers though I'm not sure about it's relevance. I was not offended by/criticising your freedom to express yourself, just that when you do so it should be factually correct. Something I'm sure you've suggested/requested of other posters previously.

Overall though, your post came off as pretty condescending if I'm honest. a simple "Good pickup, you're right. I'll pay a bit more attention to that going forward."

Just thought I'd clarify my original post because hey, someone could have read this post one day and reached the wrong conclusion.
    Last edited by beardpapa: Reply not working @watmighthavben 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.