IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

So. It seems to be the general consensus that we will get...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So. It seems to be the general consensus that we will get results updates and the upcoming seminar on the 8th.
    For example let say they ann. Latest results on all platforms. All now peer reviewed and good to share with All current or potential holders.
    6 months updated dose escalating,combinations,
    All results are 50% better.
    OR dose escalating was negative and combinations also actually reduced the efficacy of the mono.
    50% better confirming we have 5 massive earning potential products that BP will now be fighting over.
    Sp will shy rocket as quick as everyone GETTING this news can BUY or SELL if negative news
    This is announced to a big room full of punters phone in hands (live)
    People who are aware are watching live phone/trading platforms) in hand
    What if there is a 10 second delay in the broadcast? What if the broadcast goes down? What aboutthe holders not aware this is happening, the ones who relying on asx ann.
    My point is how is it legal to ann. Price sensresultsve data to anyone other than via asx???
    Results are 50% negative by the time we get wind of it 1bill shares for sale. 50% better 1 bill orders in before we get wind of it? I know I'd be dark.
    How is this any different to a mining company having drill results and sitting on them for a month to ann. At an upcoming mining seminar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.