IMU 1.43% 6.9¢ imugene limited

"....... We already had a poster accepted and we were "invited"...

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    "....... We already had a poster accepted and we were "invited" to give a short oral presentation in addition. This is somewhat unusual so we are excited to have the opportunity to expand on the poster in an oral format to all the doctors and interested parties who will be present.
    Best regards,Nick Ede..........."

Howdy Hawkbar33. Great and relevant feedback thanks.
    Agree as many have stated the poster presentation would be a reflection of stuff we have already had fed to us (though not as directly as stated in the ann this morning) and would have been prepared for some time however, equally suggest the late invitation of "the opportunity to expand on the poster in an oral format " is A) not handed out to all and sundry or at random and B) not accepted if there is no real worth on either making something complicated more simple to understand or expanding on the detail within the poster information or, occasionally bringing something that is only recent and significant to the table. Any of these would generally also involve a fresh announcement to co-inside with trading requirements. Depending on times and information this would be done with a SP ann or if really significant a TH. For what it is worth my bet is the former in that we can expect some sort of further positive indication but not to the level it will blow the lid off anything. As always my concern is the market gets all hot n sweaty with grand expectations that lead further good news to be unreasonably discounted. Personally I thought this mornings ann was very positive - not for the news but the words used to deliver the message. Another tick on the list of de-risking. Anyone expecting rockets and trains on Wed should break out the camomile calming tea now and make it double strength. Things are good, let them remain so !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $357.0K 5.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2110214 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1427559 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 2688148
Last updated 12.11pm 27/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.