IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23073

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Well news came,
    Despite not divulging any new revelations, at least it gives some direction and assurances the science isn't failing us.
    After reading the quarterly update, then spending a few hours absorbing it. I'm a happier holder than what I was over the past few weeks. Whilst it comprises a summary of everything already known, there's some standout points, that will lead to sustained SP growth.
    Firstly, although updates to the Mast study can come in anytime. It's almost a given with the 42 day screenings' that between now and mid June, we will see initial updates of the higher doses, including the new IV participants. This should read as good or better- for mine, than what we saw in November, seeing the SP take off.
    Secondly, they've identified Q4 of this year to have results on the table, in most of the studies. With only one due early 2025. At least this gives direction within a six month time period, in knowing what were working with.
    Lastly, of the combined patient studies there will now be patients being treated, well over a hundred. Combine this with IMU hand picking patients, not already immunosuppressed. Having been through and failing, at least two other treatments. The results should improve dramatically.
    The biggest revelations from the quarter is that there's been no failures. Much scepticism and scrutiny has been cast over these threads in recent months, whilst we've awaited confirmation of studies progressing. Now we have that assurance.

Sure, I would have loved to have seen a Licensing deal being negotiated. Or a Nasdaq listing being organised for years end. However, we now have a few timelines, with news possible at any time regarding Data updates. What's to say deal's or floats aren't being visited as a work in progress. As a Nasdaq listing is a no brainer, following a consolidation (for mine ) in the next 18 months.

Sometimes we just need a little direction and assurance, everything's still shipshape. It will do me for now, as I can see worries over the science put to bed, with increased patients and higher doses. The SP should shoot up over the coming months as a reaction, knowing two months will go quickly.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $2.390M 32.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1642723 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 68400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 9279379
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.