IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Outlander 2,Have just read your great post from last thursday...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi Outlander 2,

Have just read your great post from last thursday and was very happy to see it resulted in quite a few replies from, (IMHO), the well informed and knowledgeable IMU posters. It was pleasing to see the confidence and positivity in the responses.
    I am not a medical person but have picked up a lot of helpful advice from my oncologists and surgeon which enables me to argue sensibly with my GP about cancer issues!smile.png
    These days my investment decisions are somewhat weighted by emotional considerations and I like to keep a confident and happy outlook about IMU's prospects. I am determined to continue thus and, if IMU should fail in its endeavours, it will only be a few short days of disappointment ........ far more sensible, I reckon, than years of being negative.
    I am one of the patients you mention who has had many lines of therapy and surgery and aborted surgery and told that palliative care was my next step.
    But I have survived, thanks to very clever oncologists, and continuing chemo with regular scans and medical procedures keeps me alive.
    As you say , it certainly has not been a walk in the park, and I am not sure if I would participate in a trial or study such as the MAST trial. It would be a very difficult decision.

cheers..........Learner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.