IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-328

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    Ahoy Captain.
    when the Roth analyst report came out a couple of weeks ago with its 13c initiation of coverage I mentioned at the time this would come to the attention of USA investors who had never even heard of Imugene until now. I said give those with deep pockets 2 weeks to do their due diligence before diving in.

Last week when Nasdaq listed Replimune jumped up from $23 to $43, taking it to market cap in excess of A$2 billion I said Let’s see if our market pays attention, because CF33 is considerably more robust than their Rp1 and should already have some meaningful value attributed to it.

In addition to that we saw a mini media blitz from LC 2 weeks ago. There’s been a lot of information given out with Roth etc, hints from LC as to newsflow coming between now and year end. So here we are perhaps people are finally taking notice.

Yes a 5million parcel might be larger than usual, but no this is definitely not a leaky ship . It seems that is just an easy cliché type thing to say if you can’t join the dots of everything that is already publicly available and has been for two weeks, or there is not an immediate announcement on the day to pin the move to.

Lets just hope a few more fresh buyers who are seeing the potential for the first time, and realise how dirt cheap this is under 10c decide to step up “ at market” rather than putting a bid in the queue below market.
    And that the positive newsflow begins to be published to build some momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.