IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Who cares about Mason's theory when the IDMC, who is far, far...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4305
    Who cares about Mason's theory when the IDMC, who is far, far more experienced and expert in this field, advises IMU that they have seen enough and that Her-Vaxx is so good that it is unethical to continue wasting time on the trial. So please, IMU, the IDMC advises, close this trial now as soon as possible so that patients can be treated with Her-Vaxx.

So really, who does Mason think he is. And why should anyone listen to Mason over an official IDMC recommendation where their reputation for any recommendation is at stake?

So instead of demanding any of us debunking Mason's theory, how about he go and discuss whatever it is that tickle his fancy on Her-Vaxx with the IDMC members on why they asked the trial to be cut in halves. Just so you understand, this is a very rare thing to happen. If anything, most drugs are usually required to do more and more trial but instead, the IDMC cuts it in half. After all, I don't think any of us here on Hotcopper can match the experience and knowledge of the the Independent Data Monitoring Committee. Mason included!

Bottom line, any time, any day, I will take the expertise of the IDMC over any Mason of the world. Mason has his own agenda. The IDMC has their reputation at risk if they made any wrong recommendation. So there, I shall leave it at that.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 25/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.