IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Of course neither PD1-Vaxx nor Her-Vaxx are proven. That is why...

1. 6,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    Of course neither PD1-Vaxx nor Her-Vaxx are proven. That is why all things said are speculations. You don't believe that PD1-Vaxx nor Her-Vaxx is worth that much, but if a big pharma is willing to launch a takeover now, then it can only be based on the results so far of both the PD1-Vaxx and Her-Vaxx. There is really nothing else for them to act as such. And so far, Her-Vaxx at least has shown that it is at least as good as Herceptin and certainly far, far safer than all available treatment. Just Her-Vaxx alone will be worth US$10bn based on the annual revenue of Herceptin of around US$5bn/annum. Just 2 or 3 years, and the $10bn takeover cost will be recovered. However, as I have said many times before, I believe a deal/takeover will only happen after a successful outcome of the combo trials announced. If you have truly followed and read my posts, you will agree that I said that quite a few times.

And you seem to judge the latest announcement by share price movement. Just because share price has fallen, you think the announcement is not detail or whatever. Then I ask again, why do VLA fall and fall and then got a takeover offer of 3 times its share price at time of takeover? Bet you would think then that VLA announcements were fluff and therefore the share price falls. And you seem to forget the market today is horrible in general. I think most biotech were not spared. Bet you also believe there is something wrong with all those biotechs as well based on share price fall.

And your accusation of the latest announcement lacks details like optimal dose and so on. Well, hello...if you read the announcement, it did say details to come in announcement to follow once everything is sorted out for the PD1-Vaxx/Tecentriq combo. You just need to be patient.

At end of day, it is always easy to criticise a company from any angle when the share price is falling. Yet, when the share price raced to 60+ cents, I don't hear much criticism. And I bet my bottom dollar here that should the share price race up again, many criticisms will disappear into the ether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.