IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5153

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19089

I had a chat with an old client yesterday and he asked me,

“What if anything are you investing in?”

I replied “I’m an IMU bull.”

He said “What’s IMU and give me five reasons why I should invest in it?”

I then suggested “Let’s meet at the coffee shop around the corner tomorrow, and I’ll give you 50 reasons”.

He replied “It’s my shout then.”

Last night I jotted down my rationale for an IMU investment, and knowing he was a sophisticated investor and would do
    his own research on PD1 Vaxx, Her Vaxx, CF3 3, Oncarlytics and so on I kept my reasoning succinct and to the point.

1. Imugene produces safe drugs and vaccines for cancer patients

2. Imugene’s drugs have exhibited low levels of toxicity in clinical trials

3. Imugene’s drugs have shown to cause limited if any side effects in clinical trials

4. Imugene has the technology to map, image and track oncolytic virus (OV) treatment in patients

5. Pre clinical trials have been outstanding across all of Imugene 3 immunotherapy platforms

6. Imugene’s B cell clinical trials have produced efficacy in both phases 1 and 2

7. Imugene’s oncarlytics platform has the ability to target solid tumours the “holy grail” of cancer

8. Imugene’s personnel are experienced pre and post clinical professionals

9. Imugene has no debt and over 100 million AUD in the bank for future programs and trials

10. Imugene has licensed multiple B cell vaccines from world leading innovators and institutes

11. Preclinically CF 33, the powerful OV was successful in eradicating 90% of cancer lines

12. Imugenes vaccines have patent lives out to 2036,7 and 8 providing long shelf lives

13. Imugene has strategically secured patent protection in South East Asia, the US and Europe

14. Her Vaxx has prolonged lives & reduced death rates in Phase 2 trials over the standard of care

15. 3 Big pharma including Merck & Pfizer are participating in combination trials with Her Vaxx

16. PD1 Vaxx has eliminated cancer in patient(s) in Phase 1 clinical trials

17. Imugene’s B cell treatments have preclinically been successful in combination with eachother

18. The immunotheraly and OV markets are forecast to grow at double digit CAGR’s in the 2020’s

19. Imugene inventors Yuman Fong and Professor Kaumaya are world renowned

20. Imugene presented their drugs and treatments in the worlds leading cancer forums in 2021

21. The existing directors all hold more shares on the IMU register than they did 12 months ago

22. Imugene has secured ongoing R&D grants and returns from the Australian Government

23. Imugene’s Chairman was recently awarded biotech Chairman of the year in Australia

24. Imugene has recently attracted leading clinical practitioners to their organisation

25. Imugene has 4 US FDA approvals in the USA to trial their drugs in patients

26. Comparable drugs to IMU’s yield revenues of up to 16bn USD per annum, i.e., Keytruda

27. Imugene has had no significant setbacks in phase one and two clinical trials in 2020/2021

28. Imugene’s oncarlytics platform has secured two collaborations with leading US Biotech firms

29. IMU’s immunotherapy drugs are less expensive to produce & administer than existing drugs

30. Building up one’s immunity has the potential to treat illnesses other than just cancer

31. IMU drugs are in favour with US regulators due to their comparatively lower retail price

32. Immunotherapy drugs worldwide are being fast tracked into production by big pharma

33. In 2022 Imugene shall potentially secure another 3 FDA IND approvals in the US

34. Imugene has already performed capital raises and has no plans for further ones in 2022/23

35. IMU has 3 product platforms a long product pipeline and potentially multiple revenue streams

36. From a technical perspective Imugene is well off year highs at 62 cents

37. Leading analysts @ Roth Capital & Bell Potter have buys on IMU & price targets up to 71 cents

38. Imugene has money in its budget to commence manufacturing facilities for their products

39. IMU’s CEO Leslie Chong has decades of scientific & technical experience @ RocheGenentech

40. IMU is an ethical investment providing safe @ effective treatment for cancer patients globally

41. Imugene staff work tirelessly to secure favourable outcomes for cancer patients worldwide

42. CF33, oncarlytics, Eureka & Celularity collaborations could eradicate solid tumours in patients

43. Imugene is constantly searching for new combination drugs and partners to combine with

44. Leading US fund managers Vanguard, Blackrock @ State Street are leading IMU shareholders

45. Imugene is in ongoing discussions with several interested parties in their oncarlytics platform

46. Her Vaxx founder Ursula Wiederman @ the team at University of Vienna are world renowned

47. Leading US cancer universities & clinics Mayo Clinic & City of Hope are Imugene associates

48. Imugene is gazetted to present again this year in leading cancer forums the AACR @ ESMO

49. HerVaxx & PD1Vaxx could realise license, takeover/commercial partnerships as early as 2022

50. Big pharma Roche recently announced plans to combine with PD1 Vaxx in a clinical trial

After the coffee today, well I had a hot chocolate tbh he said

“OK genius, then give me 5 reasons the share price is only 36 cents, far less in value than comparable US and Asian biotech companies I am invested in?”

So I jotted these five down on the back of the South Coast serviette, knowing he probably knew the first two anyway…

1. IMU is listed on the ASX @ unlike the Nasdaq our market is not as familiar with biotechnology
    2. ASX investors, analysts and funds have an obsession with revenue as opposed to potential
    3. The IMU board displayed a lack of clarity at times surrounding announcements in 2021
    4. Much needed End point efficacy results in B cell trials whilst close are still a few months away

5. Initial in patient efficacy for CF33 the company’s powerful oncolytic virus are still not known

Then I said “Don’t take it from me. Go and watch the Imugene CEO Leslie Chong in this video and make up your own mind”.

He then said “If this all goes pear shaped it’s your shout next time you’re in town ok?”

I replied, “I didn’t say to invest, I just gave you my reasons why I thought it was a good investment”.

“Typical smart arse,” I heard him mutter under his breath as he stuffed the serviette in his shirt pocket before walking off toward his series whatever
    Land Cruiser and heading back up the mountain home.

DYO Research Seek investment advice where necessary…

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.