IMU 6.10% 8.7¢ imugene limited

Hit the nail on the head..... Company is far more advanced than...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hit the nail on the head..... Company is far more advanced than where it was when SP at previous ATH.....

When the macro-economic situation resolved itself and bounces back, IMU will start running up the stairs.... It's ridiculously good value right now.....

The upside potential is astounding and very exciting..... One thing biotech has taught me is to have exponentially more patience and also, not to shjt oneself when volatility occurs and SP drops even as much as 50%.....

the book '100 baggers' helped me to reduce stress resulting from the SP crash and as a former financial adviser, I've seen too many people sell at the Absolut E worst time because people act like sheep and follow the herd, just as the smart investors are buying before a market recovery and SP's reach new ATH's......

I'm not a trader because it's not my passion and I don't want to invest my time in it.... I respect day traders though who can systemise it and do a great job of generating great incomes for themselves.....

IMU is a red hot but in my view and especially if you have time and patience...... I think we're a lot lot closer than many people think we are to $

2 key factors will have the biggest impact on SP;
    - macro-economics and
    - when IMU starts generating profits

Then, lookout people!!! Woohoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $636.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $2.038M 23.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 368920 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 926145 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ 7795679
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.