IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23064

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Another great post Ben.
    I've said and felt over the past few week's, I believe Paul Hopper has a script for Imugene. It's almost like there's a switch he doesn't want to hit yet, in seeing the afterburners go on, and the SP going through the roof. Many question his contributions. For mine, the bloke is a wheeler and dealer, amongst scientists living out their career dreams, of curing cancer. His CR's have come under scrutiny. However, how valuable is that ability to secure investors, whilst being pre revenue.

The communication and lack of direction is becoming an equally adverse curse to IMU,(for mine) in contrast to that of all the science and potential, our five products hold.

I'm convinced as stated earlier today, that news is iminent. The main reason being, over two weeks have gone by without any interviews. Nor a defence of PH's timing surrounding selling shares, whilst seeing the SP in a freefall. Fully knowing many holders blamed IMU for disappointing, in not coming to the party with expected data or updates.

This company simply has too much going for it. The only way I can fathom them not reassuring holders all's OK, is if they were preparing some news, of what's been going on before we all started stamping our feet. otherwise I simply don't understand at all. I'm confident of news- Pronto !

Hang in there, this is still the best amongst hundreds I've invested in !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.