IMU 3.33% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Tenacity & Patience just posted: "I keep things balanced here...

1. 12,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Tenacity & Patience just posted: "I keep things balanced here KJau. .... I am objective. Should you find me one eyed - Then put me on block. But don't compare me to someone who can't even listen to constructive criticisms' for Imugene!"

On a day when I would have liked that a complete thread would not have appeared on HC, I welcome your considered post on this HC thread a lot! Of course, you realise that I make allusion to a thread by a poster that I looked up what his HC name would be defined by and found this on the internet:
    QUOTE:
    noun: " a wild or half-domesticated dog with a sandy-coloured coat, found in Australia".
    END OF QUOTE

I really personally think that the thread in question should not have been allowed to be maintained, as it - just purely IMO - was naturally potentially misleading a number of not so well informed IMU share-holders... But so be it.

Whilst we can all be critical about a lot of things, at the end it is each and every shareholders' own responsibility to either buy more or hold or sell her/his
    Imugene shares. To each her/his own.

In my case I shall have for certain the necessary patience to see what will be happening in the coming 12 months.

All the best to all IMU holders and buyers.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $1.330M 22.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30894 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1696186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 7219105
Last updated 15.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.