IMU 2.82% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-5002

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6644
    Your wasting your time trying to understand it. If you are an one investor as opposed to a trader, just do endless amount of research place your bets and sit back and practice controlling your emotions. It’s vital to control your emotions either up or down, getting the very excited or fearful will be where you make the worst mistakes. The top and bottom is littered with stupid decisions.

If your going to read HotCopper find the very good posters and put the rest on ignore. Filter what goes into your head.

There is a lot of amazing posters here both technical and fundamental analysis. And watch every video by Leslie Chong and Yuman Fong. They are where ou will get the most accurate information from.

Ive been lucky enough to meet these people and several directors., I can only say how impressive and honest they are.

I am 100% relaxed with my investment here, which is substantial. It was these big pullbacks where I accumulated my holdings.. Join the smart money and buy at the bottom, which we have probably reached. Or otherwise in a few weeks you can tell us how your regretting not taking this opportunity when it was there.

If a house in your street suddenly came onto the market at a 35% discount, you would buy in a heartbeat. It’s no different for shares in great companies.

Buy at low sell high. Sounds simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $747.5K 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1363554 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1130620 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 3175836
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.