IMU 5.97% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-8344

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11809
    Good morning@Taureanbull and@Eileendover - and all other readers

My unscientific and lazy Sunday morning and opinion only view is that I totally agree with you. In my view, IMU is primed to go bang and although the timing is uncertain it could happen quite soon.

I have alway felt that the market generally was overestimating the likelihood of failure for IMU, and underestimating the potential value of a success.

I felt that way back at 0.8 cents a share when all they had was Her-vaxx. Since then they have expanded their product and IP portfolio in astonishing ways, and although the Market Cap and Share Price do partly reflect that expansion, I feel that the market is still overestimating the likelihood of failure and failing to comprehend the potential scale of a success, and the potential for that to be multiple successes. So in my view the current Share Price does not reflect the fundamental risk vs reward situation (and the recent drop to 14 cents was a gift for anyone hoping for a low entry point or for anyone like me wanting to buy more - which I did at 14.5)

I think the positive results to date in Her-vaxx and PD1-vaxx reinforce one another - because they are based on the same underlying B-cell vaccine approach (with additional reinforcement from the B-vaxx results to date - which at the very least confirm the minimal toxicity, and also show evidence of effectiveness). Taken individually they look very good. Viewed together, they validate the entire B-cell platform - and IMU has the ability to churn out other B-cell vaccines and indeed they do have several others in development.

The two CF33 variants will also be mutually reinforcing, and we are getting pretty good hints that Check-vacc is doing exactly what they expected.

Then there is OnCARlytics. We know that the MD is very excited by the preclinical results and that an Announcement will be made soon - delayed only because the data is being published to the scientific community at the same time.

So I see three very large pots on the stove - and all of them have steam rising. A boil over at some point seems very likely to me - and over time it could be in all three.

Yes - I'm an optimist and IMU is still a bit speculative (nothing is certain here) - but as you say, Taurean, if/when the evidence is all in and a major success is announced, it will cost a whole lot more to buy IMU shares than it does now.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.004(5.97%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $1.832M 26.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191999 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ 9027337
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.