IMU 4.48% 6.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-9541

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    I do very much enjoy and appreciate the constructive and well considered posting that occurs at the IMU HC threads. I don't post much because to be honest, intellectually I can't really keep up!!!....and even anonymously I hesitate to make too much a public fool of myself!...smile.png...

Ben - the time and generosity to share your really well considered thoughts are appreciated by many (as you can see) and by me. Thank you!

I am new to IMU as an investor, just 4-5 months, as I have posted before.

On the topic of SP, I did just want to share a thought. I think that maybe a few 'skyrockets' were being hoped for last Friday, I know I was.
    My son had one of those in another sector this week.

But for me, I need to remind myself that like mining / O&G and other sectors, for all the analysis and interpretation of data, on the ASX there are really only a few words that get attention and that will actually cause a rapid re-rate. In mining that word is 'discovery' (amongst a few others) and I suspect in Biotech words like 'cure' do a similar trick, plus maybe 'takeover' or 'BP partners'. These words get you a rapid re-rate, and then there are words like 'significant' that in both sectors get you a SP bump or two, possibly only to fall back again between communications.

As we all know, the market is a pretty simple / one dimensional place - people are here to make money, not to be inspired by the data, the science, or anything else really.
    So, such a one dimensional mindset, brings pretty one dimensional outcomes - its either 'off to the moon' or it bumps around a bit. Particularly here I am talking more about the start-up / speculative / not yet deriving revenue end of the market, which despite the ASX 200 listing, we still are.

On that, the issue of our listing (ASX 200) adds the challenge of big investment houses and their investment rules. Across the ASX 200 they match us against companies that are in fact closer to bluechip - founded, well formed, with products resolved and generating revenues. There are many in the 200 list already at this stage - but not us (yet). So, those big houses are a bit like me - I have my stocks I invest in and hold long term. Then I have stocks at the lower end of my portfolio that I just trade - until one day it appears they are no longer a 'speccie' (or most often in my case no longer exist at all!!)....what.png

So, I agree the communications etc remains a really important part of our companies development process and (for what it's worth) totally agree with Ben's summation.

However, until someone puts those words out there, I believe our rise will be less like a skyrocket and more akin to that of a helium balloon - you know - takes off, just to subside a bit...go sideways a bit.... subside a bit more (get under those power lines!!) ....and away again for a bit..
    You get the 'drift'.

Therefore, the question for me is do i believe one day those words will come.....well 'yes' and hence why I think I'll be here for a fair bit of time yet.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $1.264M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1346122 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1462857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 10056995
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.