IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Borano..hope u are well..I don't believe IMU shareholders...

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hi Borano..hope u are well..

I don't believe IMU shareholders will see no more opportunities to make bank as you seem to whine on about

let's not forget Hopper is a top 20 holder and in recent times has gifted some of his own family shares allowing them also to be part of the imugene family..he is heavily invested in many ways irrespective of him taking profits in the past..

Hopper will create more opportunities to make bank even if Imu s IP fails across the board.. Hopper will create opportunities if nothing else to hit the evacuation button..

There are many many many asx listed companies that have nothing at all going for them but still manage to offer up some opportunities for RI to exit..normally jst b4 a capital raise..

So Borano to say existing holders are doomed is rather irresponsible of you because u don't know jst the same as the rusted on don't know if IMU will cure cancer or offer better treatments than SOC..

Only thing we can do is take an educated guess based on company announcements ect but mark my words..even if IMU fail..there will be opportunities to exit..Hopper won't jst let his holding amount to zero..

since u seem so passionate Borano possibly u could attend Imu s next conference and air your concerns to the speaker at QanA time..if u do Borano let me know so I can make sure I attend...would love to see how that goes..

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.