IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is not a multi-bagger and now will never be, page-26

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Good time to read a few quotes from Warren Buffett on fear.

I happen to like; ""What investors then need instead is an ability to both disregard mob fears or enthusiasms and to focus on a few simple fundamentals"

Some points to consider:
    1. Company fundamentals haven't changed.
    2. Trials are still in progress.
    3. Very sick patients are still seeing some control over their disease. Some have reduced tumour burden, or are cured.

Sure, a data cut that was never promised for the AARC poster presentation but hoped for by shareholders was not delivered. Yet it was explained earlier for those who listened that there are costs and reasons as to why it takes time. Blind Freddy would know that trials have timelines, patients to recruit, and minimum data sets to reach to ensure results are statistically significant.

It might very well be that the latest results are fantastic, yet what's the point of presenting those if they are not at a point in the timeline where they prove statistical significance at higher doses. You would be laughed out of the scientific community.

And even if they are not as good as we all hope, there is enough to show at the lower doses that CF33 controls disease, that CF33 can lock onto a solid tumour. That all makes oncarlytics even more so valuable (if it works).

So ....

Question: Was what was presented to those attending the presentation at AACR 2024 new news to those that attended AACR in 2023 and those not familiar with CF33 and the Imugene story.

Answer: Resoundingly, yes!

Question: Was the data presented compelling? Might it invite further interest in Imugene and the current trials.

Answer: Resoundingly, yes!

Question: Is Big Pharma so deviod of ways to engage with Imugene, that they are now lost to Imugene forever because of a poster presentation.

Answer: Some rabid mob would say yes! But I will leave you to decide.

Question: Why so much concerted effort past couple of days by a mob to instil fear?

Answer: Ask Warren Buffett!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.