IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

I've been just going over your posts and having an internal...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I've been just going over your posts and having an internal struggle as to whether to respond or not.
    My response is ask, what are you hoping to achieve by posting all these negative thoughts?
    Is it to unload a sense of frustration or loss, or do you have an ulterior motive that being to cause shareholders to rethink their decision to invest with IMU.
    Either way it is quite concerning and not likely to achieve what you seek to achieve.
    Now you put up random bio's of Directors, besmirching their reputation without any knowledge of what their workrate and input into the company has been.
    Normally it would be wise to put a poster such as yourself on ignore and move on, however as others have also sought to do I hope to bring a balanced view so that others that choose to read these posts take on board various views.
    Anyway good luck to you and if you have suffered loss, financial or some other I am sorry for you.
    Personally I believe IMU are doing all they can to achieve the lofty ideals they have set themselves, and I believe they have gathered a group of scientists and professionals with very impressive knowledge and experience.
    Will they achieve their goals, they may or may not, but failure is not rare in any human endeavour, I will be financially worse off if that failure is complete.
    I believe in this noble cause therefore I will accept that loss with grace knowing they have done their best.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.