IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

bluebrando, In stating an update will happen when they are good...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    bluebrando,
    In stating an update will happen when they are good and ready to be released- I Emailed Imugene yesterday. I asked the question-

" Dear Imugene, Could you please advise when Imugene will be updating Share Holders. Leslie Chong your CEO stated news would be coming "Very Soon" over a month ago. This has not happened at all, soon simply hasn't happened.
    The lack of updates has now seen Imugene's Share Price now being depleted. Please advise as to when Share Holders will be updated as to what is going on within Imugene."

They replied with-

" Dear ----
    Thank you for your email.
    We will update the market as soon as relevant data is available. "

So blubrando, it would seem they simply don't have the data as yet. We can all surmise as to what date data will be made available. However, IMU no doubt has independent bodies overseeing or correlating the data. We just need to be patient in receiving it. I cant fathom however, with all of the suggestions and build up's towards conference's- Why Leslie didn't do one of her arranged interviews, in quelling expectations.
    She put the "Very Soon" words out there, over a month ago. If something's dragging the chain, or something has caused a delay, then advise us!
    As I said yesterday, we just need to stay patient and not throw the baby out with the bath water, in parting with our shares. I believe they will be many times their current price within months.

Hang in there !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.