IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Hi 4 cents ..... a great post by you and right up there with...

1. 5,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Hi 4 cents ..... a great post by you and right up there with your long held sentiments towards IMU - see my comments below

Quote :

1. Little to no meaningful efficacy across its range of products. Could change, but as yet not

Response : A very debatable statement ; and clearly you’ve not read many of the announcements & /or clarifications . Typically your knowledge of the progress IMU is scant - as usual
    hing of remote interest to BP.

1. Poor management. You're either a Hopper lackey or you're out.

Response : I think you need to understand what IMU is primarily - Its a R & D company developing a number of potentially cutting edge remedies , that could well eclipse the currently accepted SoC treatments being administered .

The bio mechanics of these platforms , entails different pathways . Indications are that efficacy could be the same or better as SoC - but with minimal side effects .

The evolution of this knowledge comes with costs & Expenses

The Target markets and potential dwarf the cash burn

Fundamentally Its no different to an exploration company “ proving up” a massive in ground resource to use

3. Reactive, poorly-thought-out strategy changes. We're a "sell at Phase II" company until we fail to do so, now we run manufacturing facilities and deal in Phase 1 trials. Then again, if the overriding strategy is to get as many millions as possible to the Chair and management team before the company fails, then it may not be such a poorly thought out strategy.

Response Many would see this an opportunity seized ( no need to elaborate …as lots already been said about this ) , but perhaps you should understand Azer Cell ….. . I don't think you quite understand the doorways that this could open. Suggest you read the announcements and webinars on the subject .

4. Shareholders that accept and empower IMU's poor performance. How remuneration reports can be accepted after the company's performance, its value destroying capital raises, its questionable payment of an insane success fee and its failed-to-deliver-anything multi-million dollar BP liaison, beggars belief. Mind you, the online AGMs, with Paul pulling all the strings remotely, does make meaningful activism difficult.

Response - Lol …… yeah thats your opinion and of course you are entitled to it .

Once again I’m betting that there are lots of things going on in the background , discussions / exchanges of ideas etc …..

You only need to look at the progress made on so many fronts also to realize the work etc that goes into getting to where IMU currently is

IMU is and always has been a Long Play …..so while the impatient and ill informed think nothing is happening - perhaps they should read about timelines of other standard and now commonly accepted drugs and remedies

So many of the ills can be overlooked if you have what at least looks like a blockbuster drug and that's pretty much what happened after HER-Vaxx interim results were announced in 2020. Since then, HER-Vaxx proved a duster and nothing else has shown sufficient efficacy yet, so the pigeons have come home to roost.

Response - refer to the above comments

Once again , and as always you seem to lack any real clues as to where IMU are in their quest
    to develop new drugs and remedies against Cancer .

But I guess that's not gunna change .....

So lets just see how things pan out ........

Are you a Woman's Weekly person ...or TV times ?

Have a great night

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.