LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

We can all speculate on reasons why Institutions and Fund...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    We can all speculate on reasons why Institutions and Fund Managers have not entered the Register. The only way to know is to ask them which will not occur by posters. Alistair has had contact with many so called “interested parties” so he would be in the best position to know.

Regarding managing the project….todays presentation lists the names of those engaged on the technical side and mine development. No doubt the company would also be using consultants and engineers etc. It’s early days in the plant construction phase.

As for the new directors coming on board in my opinion unless they go out and promote the company and its projects then it will be a waste of money by the increased Board representation.

If the shareprice was around the $1 mark no one would be complaining. We know why it’s not and why it has fallen several times during the year. The top 20 holders who recently increased their holding and Lindian management like us small holders are just as disappointed in seeing a deterioration in the value of their investment.

The REE story is great but the shareprice does not reflect it at present. Hopefully a correction will occur soon.

As many have noted…..patience is required until day traders exit. I am sure the 2000 shareholders would agree.
    Last edited by Alexandria07: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $20.72K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 512766 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 635713 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.