COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

thesaint why is it totally bizarre? Blade told you above that he...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    thesaint why is it totally bizarre? Blade told you above that he was selling some last week. There would be other shareholders thinking like blade, impatience and unwarranted concern.. Anyone selling into 19 will be met with someone else buying I have been soaking up a lot of the selling and I know others who have too.
    guys, I would recommend you pick up the phone and speak with the company. You all have valid questions. It’s not that difficult to do. You are more than entitled to call the company and get more colour on the activities happening in the background. Rest assured both Mahalo and Mahalo North are progressing. Project developments these days are subject to so many milstones needing to be achieved, mostly environmental and dictated by bureaucrats , it’s not as simple as you make it. The minsters responsible take their time on decisions and from my understanding there has been a back log for environmental project approvals ever since COVID began. I experienced this with several other companies. Rest assured STO is progressing their part as it’s desperate to bring gas online for the East Coast ventures. We will get an update shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $355.2K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 445123 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.