SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

For me SWK has turned a big corner and thats why i decided to...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    For me SWK has turned a big corner and thats why i decided to invest in it recently.
    1) FINALLY refocusing on its core bz, underground drilling (where it enjoys competitive advantages) through a) December Orexplore’s demerger( but shares of OXT will be given to SWK shareholders = potential upside intact) and b) completed sale of its lower margin RC drilling division
    2) New great products/ divisions launched/expanded and already registering profitable contracts like Deep X (worlds most powerful underground drilling rig and alternative to deep surface drilling) and new Engineering division starting to sell rigs in countries where SWK does not operate . Lets not forget the Futures division (1st electric UD rig, remote controlled rigs)..
    3) V solid book order book of $ 284M ( 2021 Revenue was $ 154M) with 94% of 2022 Underground Drilling revenue already secured.
    4) Major wins this year with BHP Olympic Dam, 8 rigs for 5 years + renewal of NST contract at Jundee Gold with 14 rigs (largest contract ever for SWK) + overseas contract with MATSA in Spain also for 5 years. With 77% of sales still coming from Australia I see big potential for growth as overseas contract can only go up and we start seeing that with the MATSA deal in Spain.
    5) Close to 0 net debt.
    6) 1.45 sen dividend, =around 5% at current SP with mgmt indicating it will continue.
    SWK right now reminds me of IMDEX also in the mining service sector back 6 y ago: different events led to the same result, a very depressed share price. Back then IMD SP had nosedived from $2 to 20 sen and now it is back to $2.30 and MC back up from roughly $80M to $ 900M because it delivered and the market ultimately recognised it. I cant forecast the same figure for SWK at this stage but at 29 sen and MC 80M+ it is for me massively undervalued.
    Quick comparison with IMD below,based on only the underground drilling bz for SWK ( which is now the focus of mgmt), my calculations:
    EBITDA margin: 20 % // 28% IMD
    Revenue: $ 154M // $ 264M IMD
    Market Cap: $ 80M // $ 900M
    Valuation 2.8 x EBITDA* // 12 for IMD
    (* this recalculated 2021 EBITDA of $ 28.7M excludes contribution from RC drilling bz sold in Feb (+1.7M) as well as drag from Orexplore(–$4.3M) being dermerged.
    Both companies are not completely apple to apple bz wise but it gives an idea.
    Thank u @ Linsanity, Crackity, AWYou,Motorbguy for your informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.