URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

why invest in uran

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    The ASX is littered with hundreds of mining stocks to choose from...so why Uran?

Apparently if you surveyed the major holders in each mining stock on the ASX, I am confident all will say that their company is the one to invest in...because its undervalued.

So why URA?

Because its about to make history in the next few weeks. In fact, URA is about to leapfrog 99% of all uranium hopefuls and is on the verge of becoming a uranium producer pretty much "overnight". (Refer to most recent announcement)

So what's the big deal?

The big deal is that URA's market capitalisation is currently only $13 million (undiluted). When I last checked the market capitalisations of uranium producers, the cheapest was about $1.3 billion.

But what reserves does URA have?

No-one knows yet, but its estimated that URA might have anything from 5 thousand tonnes...which equates to about $900 million in revenue.

How much capital will URA require to invest in these projects?

No-one knows yet but its rumoured to be around $25m.

And what will that mean to the share price?

It will probably be heavily diluted...but that isnt important because the market capitalisation in 6-9 months time will probably be 10-15 times the current market capitalisation, even with dilution.

But that's not all. Okay, enough said.

DYOR for further information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.