CT1 33.3% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

Why invest?

1. 7,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    With a market cap of only $6 million, this is an excellent value proposition. Here's why:

Recently signed a global services agreement with Vodafone. (CCP Smart Tags can communicate over WiFi, Sigfox, Cat M1 or NB IoT and provide 24/7 monitoring and transmission of data to app on the fly. This is aiming to disrupt antiquated passive data loggers in the industry)

CCP’s monitoring system patent will be granted for Australia in the coming weeks.

♦ Proposed joint venture in Las Vegas continues to progress.

♦ Not just for perishables - energy monitoring and power usage coming in August 2018. (more versatile than ASX: BUD's offering). Devices can be configured for multiple solutions; e.g. temperature, humidity, pH, dissolved oxygen and energy.

♦ This same automatic monitoring function is scalable across a variety of verticals - for example, ACT Health, a vaccine storage facility, uses CT1 to ensure regulatory compliance and vaccine quality assurance.

♦ Will feed critical control point data into a blockchain (allowing decentralised and immutable supply chain logs to prevent food contamination and automate food safety record keeping). This blockchain will supersede 90% of businesses who keep paper-based records or flat out fail to comply.

♦ CCP progressing discussions with Microsoft on blockchain capability.

♦ Highly scalable business model - device cost falls with increase in customer uptake.

♦ Customers rapidly flocking to the solution - Caltex, IGA, Metcash etc. on board.

“CCP is the best I have ever used”. - Paul Rifkin, Executive Chef
    https://www.instagram.com/chefpaulrifkin/?hl=en

** Have the patience and conviction to hold through periods of uncertainty if the underlying business is promising **

** The greatest returns come from getting into a stock at the ground floor when everyone is selling it off. Ever looked at a chart (like FBR) and said to yourself: if only I had bought in when it was at the bottom? I expect this will be a similar scenario. **

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4190812 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17370405 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.