A2M 0.31% $6.35 the a2 milk company limited

Why is A2M skyrocketing this week? I love it!, page-29

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    My point is that people ultimately want to "feel the difference" so to speak. One doesn't need a degree in nutrition to be able if their body appreciates a certain food or beverage over another. Obviously this is all explainable through the virtue of science, but I don't need some idiot scientist in the pockets of short sellers telling me that there is no justification for rejecting A1 protein as harmful in any way when I can instantaneously feel a benefit from drinking A2 over milk with A1 protein. Again, there are scientific reasons to justify this, but ultimately demand for consumables boil down to FEELINGS, and if you've paid any attention to surveys, reviews and word of mouth you'd realise that these feelings are strongly in A2s favour.

"Not every mum will look at the science behind it, but when they choose they will consider it as an additional feature. A2 is not a new brand, it's fresh milk was also selling as high class for decades, that's why we believe it's top brand."

This is so true. The naysayers remind me of the nerdy, virginal basement dwellers that dismissed Apple's technology as being inferior while not being smart enough to appreciate the aesthetic, name and the idea behind it. People want a product that makes them FEEL like they are giving their baby or themselves the best they can, they will take the luxury and gimmick at a higher price any day, particularly affluent Chinese. Not only this, but from experience and what I have heard from others we really can feel a difference, so why listen to some idiot scientist when I can listen to my body?
    Last edited by Jean Luc Bergman: 07/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.