AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Why is AGY the best Lithium pick over other ASX juniors., page-243

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    You know I wish posters would read what I write. Read it.

You won't find a bigger bull of AGY then me. Plus, I'll just about take a bullet for Jerko.
    AGY has some of the best Li and Cobalt assets for it's size on the ASX.
    The stock is undervalued beyond words.

For THOSE reasons I'm speaking up.
    Sure, I'd love to stick my head in the sand and hope for the best but, that's not going to make the SP go higher.

On our email group I had a person who tried to make himself seem like a great investor and emailed me directly. He basically said I shouldn't say anything bad about AGY as it will scare away new investors.

Well Lord fcuk a duck!

Seriously...little old me!
    Listen and listen carefully. If my comments on HC are making the SP go down then AGY has bigger problems. Let's face it...mine and everyone comment haven't made the SP go up the past 6 months. It just doesn't work that way.

-I'm saying Jerko and Alex need to focus on the marketing of AGY to the market.

-Jerko, Alex and some posters here believe that if AGY JUST makes some Li in 12-18 months we'll be at 15 cents.

It's not happening.
    The China trip was good but, AGY has been given an amazing opportunity to have it's marketing be given a BIG boost by people that know what they are doing AND have great success in the past 12 months.

To put that in English. We could have a 5-7 cent stock right now...I have no doubt and that's the floor...maybe 8-10+ cents.

This is what this is about...I've had heated discussion with Jerko about this. He disagrees.
    In the end he ONLY owns 10%...there's another 90% of shareholders he works for. YOU!

Everyone and I think Jerko to a small degree are disappointed in Alex lack of effort but, with PDN at a razor edge of shareholder lawsuits...he can't make any public comments. This isn't changing for the next 12 months or more. Dead in the water.

Then he doesn't buy AGY shares when he's getting a 20M package gift from shareholders. Forget buying 5m shares...he should buy 10M to make a statement and make a good investment for himself. That's only 300k...yet it could added 20-50% in MV to AGY.

Instead we hear nothing from him...but, a please OK my option package... (I promise I'll show up for that!)

I've heard this 3rd party deal STILL might be on the table. Probably not for long.
    I'd like to see my follow AGY shareholders contact Jerko and ask why he's not taking any marketing help when it's been gifted in front of him.

CALL HIM...EMAIL HIM and ask!
    It's your company...tell him you want the SP higher!

The simple truth is Alex and Jerko aren't in the same boat as the rest of us (he earned his 5k a week but, he's got no pressure anymore...he can relax...maybe friends and family buy more shares?) and they are making decisions that aren't SP based. That's wrong and isn't what boards do. You get sued after if you DON'T do what AGY isn't doing now.

So it's NOTHING to do with AGY.
    AGY and how Jerko is running it's assets are perfect. I'm not worried about any thing.
    I do with they could start on WG now but, besides that...I'm ok.

We just have a dramatic difference of opinion.
    I got 25 years of market knowledge, industry experience, studying SP movements based on my proprietary stock selection system. Plus, some good contact in the Li space I've made in the past 8 months. I know SPs and well. Never have I seen such a imbalance and no one seems to care.

I've been given insight to some things (I keep them to myself) and they've mostly been correct.
    This 3rd party marketing deal MUST be taken NOW...or we may never see a new high within the next 2 years.

So I will be expressing my views as a shareholder and part owner of the company...
    My investment advice to you guys...is you should ALSO express your views if you want a higher SP and also vote down Alex option package NOW...so they can see the NO votes and maybe do something.

Make NO mistake...AGY is worth 15-20+ cents right now.
    I'm POSITIVE about that!

DYOR...IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $13.92K 340.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1395254 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 160081 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.