AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Why is AGY the best Lithium pick over other ASX juniors., page-250

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    You don't have all the info.
    Make some inquires beside looking at HC.
    They do more but, they do one thing AGY isn't doing right NOW and that's getting results for shareholders. You disagree with that? you like AGY at 2.7 cents?

Of all the 5 and 10 lithium bagger on the ASX this year. How many have sold a bag of Lithium? Why did the prices go up for each one. Have you studied each one? Looked at the reasons?

Who do you think did this deal? BGS management? You be surprised who had there mites on this and there are picture too.
    https://www.ft.com/content/b1b17d6e-d1b0-11e6-b06b-680c49b4b4c0

You don't understand SP marketing when I say it...it's not what you've seen in a movie. The correct word would be company marketing. I'm not going to explain here if you don't understand.

Jerko's trip to China was the first time he's did that. We need a lot more of that. How you say we don't is beyond me.

What does AGY do when they stop paying? Paying what? Again...you don't have a understanding of it.

BTW...so these guys get AGY up to 8-10 cents. Then they stop what they are doing (even though it doesn't work that way) what the fcuk do you care. You think it's magically going down to 2.7 cents again? If you think that...we are done talking.

Once AGY get the 10M-20M of inflows it should get. The story will be out there for all the 708s and funds to look at and say...

Wow...where has this gem been hiding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.