AGY 2.13% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Thunder, I don't know anymore then everyone else. As I...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Hi Thunder,

I don't know anymore then everyone else. As I said...I just DMOR, read everything on AGY I can and talk to as many ppl. who seems to know what they are talking about and actually have a track record of success in the Li space.

IMO...I think AGY's gross margins will be north of 65% which is what ORE is currently doing. AGY also has NO DEBT, this is something a lot of us DON'T talk about and ORE does.
    PA, is a 15 vet in the area and was FMC's (one of the big 3) GM of OPS . We also NOW know what AGY's sell price will be $15,000 tone U.S .
    Also, ORE had many problems and AGY mgmt said many time they will be learning from others mistakes.
    The great thing about having PA is we don't have to pay for the 15 years of mistakes he made at FMC.

Yes, the S1 timeline has been posted in most AGY ASX releases and company presentation...I highly recommend YOU read it instead of asking some guy on a forum. However, I must warn you it's old as STAGE 1 has been upgrade to 500 tones from 150 tones of LCE. S2 is currently at 1,500 tones but we believe that's getting bumped to 3,000-5,000 VERY soon. We'll have LCE sales around Jan/Feb. and know the LCE grade.

You want to be pointed in the right direction of studies? Sure Google... rincon enirgi jorc lithium.

AGY's end game? I think they are going to try and get to STAGE 3 production on Rincon in 24 months and STAGE 3 will be somewhere between 10,000 to 20,000 tones of LCE.

However, the real wild card...well, it was wild a week ago was QL. It looks like AGY/PA will be doing a JV in China to help the Chinese mine their Lithium which has high Mg and PA is good at getting out. We'll know how good he is in 2-3 months.

I feel my price target is conservative. I could have put 6-12 months to cover my a$$ but, I didn't. Why didn't I do that?

Just DYOR here...once you figure it out...you may do what I and many others have did and STOP trading and go ALL IN with AGY.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $27.22K 571.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29430 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 81394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.