AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Why is AGY the best Lithium pick over other ASX juniors., page-633

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Jerko has previously stated he is in no hurry for an offtake partner and has said that they will not rush in and are happy to even get to stage 1 production without one. These guys want whats best for AGY and it's shareholders. They have learnt from the QQ experience and showed strong leadership at that time. I believe they are holding out to negotiate the best deal for all and it will be better than we anticipate. Yes there are risks especially playing down with the small caps but we are here because of the potential upside. Everything we read on here is speculation and the posters own opinion unless they can link or provide proof to support their comments. I am a believer in the AGY story but I know that at anytime this thing could spiral down if certain milestones or processes are not achieved. Based on all the information and research I have done on AGY, Jerko and Pablo and the ev and lithium market, I am confident in my decision to hold and accumulate until any of the fundamentals change. Gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.