NXL 2.45% $3.34 nuix limited

Why is ASIC MIA?, page-2

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I believe you are dreaming if ASIC will do anything about it
    It will get into a quagmire of legal challenges and prospectus fine print etc
    And even if ASIC did do anything did, it will be years/if ever shareholders get any back for the risks taken.
    You mention that Macquarie was taken to task at the Banking Royal Commission? (BRC)
    With all due respect I beg to differ on that IMO
    MacB isn't interested in petty minnow bank accounts
    The BRC was a white elephant into the penny theft of little account holders - did lots to focus the attention of ABC watchers, politicians and the like and the general public (who believe "the banks" are theaving them)
    But the real theft (in terms of the sums at stake) is going on (and has been going on) of small shareholders right in front of everyones eyes on the ASX.
    Short selling, Ability of large super to lend out shares (on the one hand) yet hold in accounts for their superholders (on the other?!), dilutional CRs, this sort of thing (poor prospectus ie what you mentioned), so called renounceable rights issues AKA "entitlements", (that are nothing of the sort), HFT, Dark Pools ..the list is endless
    We didn't (don;t need) another BRC into "the big4"
    That was peanuts in amounts of money - compared to the real deal money heist going on ...
    We need a BRC into ASIC, the ASX, Rule 7.1 and corporate law in this country
    Call me sceptical re anything related to "the market" here in Aus.
    Basically it's minnow territory re the big wide world and you are delusional if you think otherwise..
    Investors need to wake up it's really wild west cowboy country here..
    Just MO and DYOR/NA
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.080(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.27 $3.37 $3.27 $2.013M 604.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3700 $3.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.