BOE 0.88% $3.36 boss energy ltd

Call me what you like but not a Greenie, I first worked at OD...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Call me what you like but not a Greenie, I first worked at OD (Olympic Dam) in 82' arrived half way through the first shaft sink (Whenan shaft) first one married at OD 83' first son born 84' now working there, he is a Mining Engineer with BHP at OD
    I remember the Greenies they only had two brain cells, they had come straight from Tassy's Franklin River dam protest.
    I did ten years there off and on and another 16 years with insitu-leach mine in SA, can't disclose which one as we all signed secrecy clauses and can't reveal details of process but not too hard to know what mine it is. There is not much I don't know about Uranium mining in SA.
    I have always been pro nuclear simply because when the sun goes down and the wind drops off you have to have a base load generation of some sort and the more affluent and power hungry we get the more base load generation we need, we don't want coal, gas or diesel to provide that baseload power so it has to be nuclear it is a no brainer BUT
    All i can tell you it wont be plain sailing for BOE the uranium price has to be at least twice todays price on a permanent basis for them to fire up Honeymoon,,,,again. Plant is being converted from solvent extraction to ion-exchange and all new control system huge expensive job. I can't see FID being given for a while yet, probably years, just my opinion.
    The Uranuim price has been artificially manipulated by all the buying up of any spare product out there and this can turn around and bight you.
    I bought in to MEU and have held since 2009, we have ground right next door to BOE and hope you all do well because that should also help our cause and you will be basically exploring for us, we may even become partners one day. MEU also has untold Gold yet to come out the ground at Aurora Tank near Challenger, take a look.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.030(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.376B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.44 $3.29 $6.077M 1.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31000 $3.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 9305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.