QTK quiktrak networks limited

why is everyone going to beijing, page-21

1. 666 Posts.
    re: why is there no profits My research tells me its --- Boys and Girls, you have to be very carefull about posting bona fide research on the web. ASIC being the pompous public servants they are will never understand that research will show you the answers to your questions. My research tells me it is one of these listed below. I may be wrong, if so please point out any other security company that fits the puzzle.

Strongly represented globally, Chubb is today one of the most powerful security concerns in South Africa. 100% owned by multi-billion dollar corporation, UTC Fire & Security, Chubb combines 185 years of safety expertise with state-of-the art technology and a highly skilled work force to provide customers with absolute confidence in their security systems. Chubb\'s unparalleled range of security and fire protection services include electronic security and monitoring, armed response, fire detection and suppression. The company’s national footprint and ability to integrate various security services, combined with ongoing innovation, is clearly a key differentiation from local and international competitors. Chubb is committed to the principles and philosophies of world\'s best practices and as a result, has a strong commitment to continuous improvement across all departments. This forms the foundation of our business relationships with our customers, suppliers and subcontractors.

ADT is owned by NYSE listed Tyco,
    ADT has 300,000 customers in South Africa.
    As South Africa’s leading security company and with the nation’s largest armed response and security force, there’s safety in ADT’s numbers. Which is why ADT continues to grow and be trusted by more homes and businesses than any other SA security company.

If you’re serious about your security, one company has the resources, the experience and the technology to be ‘Always There’ for all your security needs.

Because at ADT, we believe that every South African has the right to a safe and secure home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.