IMC 1.19% 8.3¢ immuron limited

It's refreshing to read comments from HC posters that focus on...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It's refreshing to read comments from HC posters that focus on the positive and that include statements based on fact. There's little doubt that Immuron will gain FDA approval for Travelan.

Like other smart & patient IMC SH who hold the top 100 shares we will make a fortune from this.

To all the knockers, doubters and sceptics, there are many 'safe' and conservative companies that you can invest in. Please reinvest in one of these.

Remember, any good Biotech company will search out a broad spectrum of treatments that their product/s may have an opportunity to break into a niche market. Some of these will inevitably fail but without failure does not come success.

As for the Nasdaq listing of IMC I recall statesman's made (and people that have followed my previous posts will know what I am referring to) that the reasons for Nasdaq listing is quite simple. The ASX will not provide the financial platform that IMC deserve. The owners of IMC (the 'Board') are extremely intelligent business men who get this over the line.

Thanks again Fact Finder for your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $6.298K 75.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55233 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 77312 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.