IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

Why is everyone selling ?, page-22

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    While I hold and continue to invest in both OCC and IMC, I see the only compare being in the Biotech space and as yet not turning a $, phase 3 results are huge and OCC had 1, more to come. IMC has shut the gate on any continued diatribe with ways forward on trials..Jacobs onboard doesn't really encourage investors because of his track record and advanced age. I'm seeing a stalemate market malaise pattern nd remember before the OCC announce they were lanquishing in the 11.5-13.5c SP range so things can change quickly......sometimes there is a real down trend before liftoff just to flush out your cheap shares...they want them and I feel OCC was tightly held till late. Seems same for IMC as volume stinks just to trickle the SP down for 10k worth, but the tactic to accum at low levels is an everyday plan. Overdue a spike and I'm feeling next qtr will turn around but we need constant news feed to keep the interest, also ASX is mile wide/ millimetre thin so trading days can inbalance the SP quite easily for a small punt..I feel I could get your stock for cheap with 25k but would that be fair? what is fair...taking in to account a brokerage spend of $250 I could manipulate it down 15% and grab feed up holders or stoppies...this is the game. gltah. April update on IMM-124E provided no timeline on FDA just noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.