SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Funding the case was never going to be an issue @sirecho....

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Funding the case was never going to be an issue @sirecho. Funding their ongoing drilling and lifestyle is.

What I’ve found very interesting since the beginning of this is the main argument from VMC holders.

”He/They wouldn’t be doing this if it they didn’t believe there was a good case against SPX”

Again, I’m not a lawyer or a broker or a miner but that argument does not hold weight. For one, anyone supporting VMC is yet to even hear SPX statement of defence or know of any evidence they have to discredit VMC’s claims. Also, VMC do continue to operate as a gold and base metals explorer, did we think that maybe some investors see potential exploration upside in their tenements? Could they get further control of the company during a time of weakness and exploit it down the track?

There are many reasons as to why ord minnett may decide to participate in this. They wouldn’t be the first broker to support a sinking ship. But ultimately, if I were a shareholder I would be pretty annoyed right now as its becoming more apparent that they aren’t the number one priority.

I agree with @Rockjumper and I have also heard from others in the industry who share the view that big sirloin isn’t making a lot of friends at the moment.

I also know that while SPX share price has been under a fair bit of pressure, there have been plenty of keen hands to clean it up. Check out the volume of shares traded in VMC. Nobody’s interested.

IMO DYOR GLTAH blah blah blah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.