AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

people are excited (at least me lol) because we've been waiting...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    people are excited (at least me lol) because we've been waiting for these drill results forever! the word patience has been thrown around more than I use foul language off the forum lol

now we have confirmation that drill results will be out very soon!

yes there will be many more results to come as the 50,000m drilling continues, but every round of results is significant. just like I got excited for my results in my exams at university, after every result I am either filled with joy, disappointment or a feeling neutrality. every time an important result in my life draws near, I get excited, its human nature is it not?

we all have a good feeling the results will be good, but nothing feels better than the confirmation of it. as the date draws closer, it gets more and more tense.

plus, I expect the sp to either keep going up or hold at present. people would be stupid not to get on board now if they're not already.

now we have some possible scenarios

1. the sp will rise now/before results arrive due to huge anticipation (fear of missing out), and then the confirmation will give it a bit more boost. this will be my ideal scenario.

2. people still aren't convinced to get on board, the sp maintains/decreases a bit, but when the results come out they'll be begging to get in cheaper and the ann will send it rocketing

or 3. the results are bad and we lose lol

in any case, there is a lot of money to be made, not gained or lost (least possible).

so in essence it is isn't the current 15c getting me excited, it's the closing date of the results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.