EVN 0.95% $4.24 evolution mining limited

as a long time gold bull i really do believe there is an...

1. 10,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    as a long time gold bull i really do believe there is an UNSPOKEN kind of conspiracy against gold and gold stocks, we all know bank, brokers, hedge funds, managed funds, super funds, hate gold, we all should know that by now, all these paper guys hate hard assets, if EVN was a tech faang stock ,lol it would probably be $50-$100 a share by now, im not trolling or kidding im deadly serious, but because it produces gold, which is like kryptonite to the paper guys and the big end of town that deal in paper assets, they dont strongly reccommed the stock or buy it up, no matter what its EPS is, or how great the management are, or how high the gold price is, they keep it down, not crazy down, but they keep the gold stocks down, so us sheeple get the WRONG impression that gold is a bad investment, lol, yet they blow these faang stocks, that have virtually no EPS and havent made any profit like telsa, which is the biggest joke of all, they blow the bubble with stocks like this so us sheeple think tesla which has terrible EPS but is a great investment, brokers and co. want us sheeple to believe this, they dont want us to start believing in gold stocks as a way to make serious money. so they flog tech and other new age stockw which have no earnings but they neglect gold producers which have great earnings, so figure, but with no proof of course, i do think there is a conspiracy against gold and gold stocks at the big end of town.
    to keep this EVN relevant, when it drops to $4 or just below im backing up the truck, i wont make the same mistake i did last time it dropped to $3.85 and i didnt buy much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.24
Change
0.040(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $8.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.23 $4.26 $4.20 $25.54M 6.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 252217 $4.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.25 110664 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.