FFG 9.09% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

all this back and forth is making me dizzy - TB, $$$$$$$$ and...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    all this back and forth is making me dizzy - TB, $$$$$$$$ and Raggertooth

Either way - im in for the long haul as i believe that if Tony Mackay can do what he did with CHI-X and intranet in the 90's then its worth being a part of that 27% ownership in KRYPTOS-X and as myself and others like Andy have said, Singapore is compliance and regulator friendly , we are in the perfect place to start a crypto exchange - South east asia love this stuff and once this is going next month we can look towards Europe
    On the ICI matter Im not interested in bringing up the ifs and buts about who owns what and how many we own as its all there in the announcements - currently we still hold 67% of ICI so thats what we will go on which means our share value in ICI is 25 mill ( approx ) give or take

The other point to make is that the 4 of us dont dictate FFG price - the entire market does and they will come if we build a strong investment portfolio which is what FFG trying to do

i think its good that our CEO is on both ICI and FFG leadership team - gives us a definate advantage

see you all back over 4c for starters in coming weeks if not days

GLTU all
    Last edited by Graphite101: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.71K 1.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5139780 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1099356 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.