FFG 9.09% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

Why is FFG market cap less than its assets?, page-128

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

There is a difference as to having knowledge and having the credentials that financial, Insurance and Securities institutions recognise.

I am not putting down industry knowledge - I myself have been consulting in the cyber security space to Government and Enterprise without any formal qualifications- all experience based.

There is not a day that goes buy where I have had a meeting or a conference call where someone knows enough ‘to be dangerous’ and is the subject matter expert in the business as they ‘have traded Crypto’.

My concern with this discussion is the fluff statements that individuals are making with regard to this being a regulated exchange and that it is going to be a big success because Tony is involved.

Happy to be proved wrong, but apart from sensational journalism articles, no one has made a clear indication of what regulatory compliance’s this exchange will meet with. All major exchanges need KYC - that in itself does not make an exchange compliant. KYC can be as little as a name and an email address with a photo ID. And we all know how easy it is to creat a fake ID.

Having worked in and for a Singapore based organisation for just over 5 years - there is more to the compliance story and behind the scenes politics that meets the eye.

I have previously asked the question - why is the exchange not being deployed in Australia? Australia is viewed as a leader in the regulatory compliance for Crypto Currencies.
    Last edited by Raggertooth: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $35.55K 3.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14417 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2457643 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.