FFG 0.00% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

Why is FFG market cap less than its assets?, page-136

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

As stated, I am not questioning your credentials. I am not here to turn this into who has the biggest..... its great that you have the Citations, I spent 9 years in the military and have medals.......

You can laugh as much as you want regarding my credentials, which is an arrogant thing to do as you do not know me...

Singapore is not the centre of trade.... depends on from which point of view you take it from. Yes it has majority of the global shipping passing through its ports, but majority is from China - where majority of the global consumable products are manufactured.

Not all the global businesses choose Singapore for their HQ in Asia. Logistically, Australia is too far aware, however, the Australian economy did not take a hit in the global recession - where as many of the major ASIA'n markets, including Singapore did.

You will find that majority of the companies that have built a platform in Singapore have done so due to tax cuts and 'benefits' it provides to businesses. However, this comes at a price where there are laws stating the percentage of local to external citizens.

As an investor outside of the ASX, I too have come across Founders / CEO's with high flying ideas and ambitions of grandeur. You are right, a title does not the person make.

However, I go back to my original statement - what regulations will the exchange meet to make it meet the 'high flying statements' being bounded around on this thread that it will be the first Exchange to meet regulatory compliances???

Having personally met with Kin Was Lan, CEO, of Fatfish Internet Group, I know why I have invested in this stock - and it is not based on hype!
    Last edited by Raggertooth: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $6K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5207962 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1091995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.