FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

Why is FFG market cap less than its assets?, page-9

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    What are your computations for the statement that you believe that the 27% investment in Kryptos-X is worth more than the $1M paid for?

Until 12 months of actual trading and profit and loss is presented, then one can then evaluate actual valuation of an investment. I feel that todate, FFG has $1 million invested - a current loss / risk on the financial spread sheet - yess it is invested - but it is not capital that FFG can utilise for other investments.

Hopefully the exchange is a success. However there are over 300 exchanges world wide in one format and another and with more arriving on the horizon. Why did Tony deploy in Singapore and not in Australia? Is it because of regulatory compliance? Or possible too much pressure from existing local competition?

Saying that Kryptos will be a success because it has Tony associated with it, I feel is foolish. Yes Tony created Chi-X, a competing exchange to the ASX, but that is a limited market and honestly, apart from Independant investors / traders / my understanding is that majority of the trades occur through major financial institutions on the ASX.
    Last edited by Raggertooth: 02/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.94K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1551796 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 973509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.